You’re eligible for a maximum of 14 designated holidays per calendar year. If you’re a part-time employee, your holiday pay will be prorated. Please note that production facilities may have alternative schedules.
- New Year’s Day Observed, Jan. 2
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Jan. 16
- Memorial Day, May 29
- Additional Independence Day, July 3
- Independence Day, July 4
- Labor Day, Sept. 4
- Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 23
- Day after Thanksgiving, Nov. 24
- Christmas Eve Day Observed, Dec. 22
- Christmas Day, Dec. 25
- New Year’s Eve Observed, Dec. 29
- Three floating holidays
Note: The dates are the designated holidays for U.S. locations and employees. When a holiday falls on a Saturday, employees will be granted one extra floating day if the site has not designated an alternate day in which it will be celebrated. When a holiday falls on a Sunday, the following Monday will be the holiday, except when Monday is also a holiday.