We’ve made some changes to your 2021 benefits to help ease the burden of the pandemic.Read More
Get a healthy start to 2021 and earn up to $500 in Health Management Program incentives using the new WebMD portal.Read More
- Set goals for your future. Watch the February Employee Assistance Program (EAP) webinar to learn how to set short-term and long-term goals to help you succeed in all areas of life.
- Get your COVID-19 vaccine covered. If you’re enrolled in a Rockwell Automation medical option, your vaccine will be 100% covered if you get it at a CVS Caremark pharmacy or another network pharmacy. If you get it at a non-network pharmacy, you can submit the expense to UnitedHealthcare for reimbursement.
- Download all your benefits contacts right to your phone! Visit our Benefits Resources page on your mobile device and download it to your home screen for easy benefits access on the go. Click the blue “Download Instructions” button on the page.
- Find support for everyday life from Bright Horizons®. Uncertainty may be lingering into the new year, but you have resources available to help. Your Bright Horizons® benefits provide support and resources for challenges you face at any time of the year, such as:
- Back-up care you can trust
- Primary child care and extra family support
- Education and homework help