Rockwell Automation offers the Health Savings Account (HSA) option and the Broad Access Plan option. If you are a benefits-eligible employee living in Eastern Wisconsin, you have a third medical option—the High-Performance Plan. Choose from the categories below to learn more about each option and how they compare. Our options offer financial protection for you and your family when you need medical care. Here are a few other ways they are similar:
- Coverage for the same services (like doctor visits, hospital care and lab work).
- Fully covered in-network preventive care, even before you’ve met your deductible.
- Prescription drug coverage provided by CVS Caremark.
- Informed decision-support services to help you evaluate medical treatment options.
||Broad Access Plan Option
|The HSA option has lower premiums but a higher deductible. This means you pay less for coverage throughout the year but pay more when you use care. Some other benefits of the HSA option are that it:
- Comes with a Health Savings Account (HSA) that has a Company contribution to help offset your deductible. You can contribute your own money, pre-tax, to this account to help pay for eligible. medical expenses. Plus, any money in your HSA is yours to keep even if you leave the company. For more information about the HSA, click here.
- Requires that you meet your medical deductible before Rockwell Automation starts sharing your non-preventive prescription drug costs.
|The Broad Access Plan option has higher premiums but a lower deductible. This means you pay more for coverage throughout the year but pay less when you use care. Some other benefits of the Broad Access Plan option are that it:
- Doesn’t require that you meet a deductible before you and Rockwell Automation. share costs for prescription drugs.
|High-Performance Plan Option
|The High-Performance Plan offers predictable health care costs (set copays) in exchange for moderate premiums, and:
- No deductible for in-network care.
- Doesn’t require you meet a deductible before you and Rockwell Automation share prescription drug costs.
- $0 primary care provider visits
- Lower out-of-pocket maximums.