- Medicare if you’re age 65 or older
- Via Benefits: All Medicare-eligible individuals have access to Via Benefits, a Willis Towers Watson service that will assist you in choosing from hundreds of supplemental and Medicare Advantage plans to find the best fit for you, taking into consideration your health status, prescription needs, vision and dental coverage needs, financial situation, etc. You may be eligible for transitional financial support for each year through 2019 if you elect a policy through Via Benefits.
- COBRA* medical coverage (You should not enroll in COBRA medical coverage if you choose to enroll in a retiree medical plan.)
- Individual coverage you buy on your own, either from an agent or through your state’s health care marketplace
- Coverage through your spouse’s/domestic partner’s employer
* For more information about COBRA coverage, download the Termination Benefits Summary.