Building on the popularity of our retirement webinar series, we’re introducing a new series of on-demand webinars designed to provide everyday solutions for a better life. For the next 10 months, the webinars will cover different topics with simple strategies to improve your health, finances, relationships and more.
Offered through Workplace Options, the webinars feature the latest thinking on a variety of life’s issues, including taking control of your finances, enriching your life with friendships, and preventing and reducing anxiety (available through March 31). Future webinars will address:
- Improving your health
- Resolving conflict
- Coping with change
- Getting better sleep
- Recovering from loss
- Nurturing respect in the workplace
- Planning for life events
- And more!
The videos are available on-demand, so you can watch them where and when it’s convenient for you—and share them with your family members. Look for the current month’s topic in each issue of For Your Benefit. Keep in mind that the videos change monthly and won’t be available after the month ends. So be sure to watch by the deadline.
How to Watch
Find the webinar link in each issue of For Your Benefit. You’ll be asked to register if you haven’t already. Once you’ve registered, simply enter your email address and click Log In to watch.
Then you can:
- Click Frequently Asked Questions for answers to common questions.
- Click Ask a Question to submit a question about the webinar topic.
- Click the Event Resources tab for a copy of the presentation slides and tip sheet.
- Let us know what you think! At the end of the event, please fill out the evaluation form so we can get your feedback and continue to provide you with the best webinars.
More Help With Life’s Issues
With just a click or call, you and your family can get 24/7 help for everyday needs, like finding adult care for your loved ones, balancing the family budget or dealing with depression. Just visit www.achievesolutionsglobal.net (company code: automation) or call 1.855.897.4044 anytime to speak with an experienced professional (confidentially, of course).