It’s been a year since the pandemic hit, and we understand the toll it can take mentally, financially and physically. That’s why we’ve made some changes to your benefits to help you during this unusual time.
- COVID-19 testing. Through the end of the Public Health Emergency, you will not be responsible for the cost of COVID-19 testing and testing-related visits. The services must be approved and authorized. This applies to both in-network and out-of-network providers through your Rockwell Automation health plan.
- Virtual visits. Through Dec. 31, 2021, you will not be responsible for the cost of virtual visits (Amwell, Doctor On Demand or Teladoc) through your Rockwell Automation health plan.
- New, flexible FSA rules. Congress has passed a law that makes it easier to get the most out of your Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs). The law applies to both Health Care and Dependent Care FSAs for 2021 and 2022.
- All remaining Health Care FSA funds from 2020 have carried over and can be used for 2021 expenses. 2020 Dependent Care FSA rollover funds will be available April 1, 2021. To take advantage, you need to be enrolled in the FSA for 2021. The good news is you can now enroll for a 2021 FSA anytime.
- You can change or stop your 2021 FSA elections during the year for any reason.
- All remaining 2021 funds will carry over to your 2022 account, without a limit.
To enroll or make changes to your FSA, call the Rockwell Automation Service Center at 1.877.687.7272 (8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Central Time).
- Support from the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the pandemic, you’re not alone. If you need support, the EAP has mental health resources to help, including virtual counseling sessions via Zoom, FaceTime, Facebook Messenger and other platforms. All sessions are completely confidential, and you can call anytime—day or night. To get started, call 1.855.897.4044. For additional resources, visit the EAP website (Company Code: automation).
To learn more about these changes, review the Summary of Material Modifications (SMM).