- Spring is the perfect time to participate in a Take Action activity! Spring’s longer days and warmer weather are perfect excuses to get outside and get moving for the Step It Up Challenge. And spring’s in-season vegetables—everything from artichokes to watercress—make Time Out For Health a tasty challenge. To sign up, simply log on to ra.staywell.com and choose an activity on the To Do list. (Keep in mind: You can only count the steps you take and/or vegetables you eat after you sign up.)
- Manage your overall wellness with the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). We all need a little help here and there—with keeping our work/life balance, making time to exercise, managing stress, finding childcare, dealing with teenagers and more. Next time you need a hand, let the EAP help. Representatives can provide counseling or steer you to the appropriate resources. To learn more, visit www.achievesolutionsglobal.net (company code: automation) or call 1.855.897.4044.
- Limited HRA funds will be available this month. If you switched from the Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) option to the Health Savings Account (HSA) option during Annual Enrollment, any unused money in your HRA will be converted to a Limited HRA this month. Watch for the link on the Aetna Navigator secure website.
- Any carryover funds from your 2013 Health Care FSA will be available this month. If you participated in a 2013 Health Care FSA and carried over any funds, those funds will be available to you this month, after all the 2013 claims have been processed. Check your balance at EmployeeConnect > Your Benefits Resources. Keep in mind that your carryover funds can only be used for dental and vision expenses until you meet the medical deductible.
- Your personalized Retirement Evaluation is on the way! Curious about whether you’ve made smart decisions for your 401(k) account? Looking for ways to do better? Your personalized Retirement Evaluation may be able to show you how. You’ll receive it in the mail next month unless you are already enrolled in Financial Engines’ Professional Management program or have opted out of the mailings.
- Fidelity’s NetBenefits® is getting an upgrade! Starting April 29, it will be even easier to see your 401(k) contributions, account balance, investments and rate of return. The redesigned site will also feature valuable tips to help you make the most of your benefits. Log on to see what’s new. And don’t forget to visit the NetBenefits® Library for videos, podcasts and more about common retirement and financial topics.
- The 2013 Annual Funding Notice for the Rockwell Automation Pension Plan is now available. You don’t need to do anything. This Defined Benefit Plan Annual Funding Notice is required by the U.S. Department of Labor as part of the Pension Protection Act of 2006. A copy is also available at EmployeeConnect on the Your Benefits tab. Click on Your Benefits Resources > Knowledge Center > Plan Information page under Legal Information. For more information about the Rockwell Automation Pension Plan, contact the Rockwell Automation Service Center through EmployeeConnect or call 1.877.OUR.RASC (1.877.687.7272). To speak with a Retirement Specialist, say “pension” when prompted. Specialists are available from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central time, Monday through Friday.
- The Rockwell Automation Service Center at Fidelity will be closed on April 18 for Good Friday.
Published: April 10, 2014