Commit to a healthier you with the Rockwell Automation Health Management Program. You’ll earn financial incentives—up to $500 off your 2023 medical premiums—by completing Take Action activities for your total health and well-being.
Ready to get started? Here’s how:
- Log in at WebMD. Choose My Incentives to begin. If you’re new to the Health Management Program, have your Rockwell Automation Employee ID handy to create an account.
- Take the Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ). Select the HRQ graphic in the Recommended For You section on webmdhealth.com/ra. Answer all four sections of the short survey and then select Get My Score for personalized results.
- Complete Take Action activities and/or a Health Screening. Choose from a variety of Take Action activities for $100 each, or combine them with a Health Screening, for up to $500 in savings on 2023 medical premiums.
That’s it! Complete these steps by Dec. 31 for better health and savings. To participate, you must be enrolled a medical option through Rockwell Automation.
Keep in mind …
- You must complete the HRQ to earn incentives and avoid paying a $100 penalty on your 2023 medical premiums.
- Rockwell Automation cannot see your HRQ answers or Health Screening results. Your answers and results are confidential.
- As of Jan. 1, 2022, the Covid-19 vaccine no longer counts as a Take Action activity.