It’s time to choose the benefits for you and your family for next year! 2020 Annual Enrollment is Oct. 26 – Nov. 17, 2019. This is right around the corner, and we have some important news and changes you should know about before you make your elections. Then, make sure you follow the steps below to have a successful enrollment. Remember, you can read all the benefit details in the 2020 Annual Enrollment Guide.
What’s new and changing for 2020
- Medical and dental coverage: Premiums for the medical and dental plans will increase for 2020. Depending on your coverage level, medical premiums will increase from $3 to $450 annually, and dental premiums will increase from $2 to $85 annually.
- Limited-time Supplemental Life Insurance offer: During Annual Enrollment only, you can increase your Supplemental Life Insurance by one times your pay without having to answer any medical questions.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution: If you’re enrolled in the HSA Medical option, the amount you can contribute to your account is increasing in 2020. This amount varies by coverage level.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) contribution: The maximum amount you can contribute to an FSA is increasing from $2,650 to $2,700 in 2020.
How to enroll
- Decide who to cover
Add or drop any dependents from your plans for 2020. This will affect what you pay in annual premiums.
- Review the 2020 Annual Enrollment Guide
This guide gives you everything you need to know about your benefits before you make your elections.
- Use tools to help you make your elections
When you enroll, you’ll find helpful tools like the HSA Contribution Calculator, FSA Estimator and Life Insurance Estimator that can help you make your elections.
- Enroll Oct. 26 – Nov. 17, 2019 on EmployeeConnect
This is the only time you can make changes to your benefits unless you experience a qualified status change (such as getting married or having a baby). If you have a qualified status change, you must make any benefit changes within 31 days of the event.
- Download Rockwell Benefits Resources
For continued support, you can download this page straight to your mobile device to access benefit contacts on the go. Select the blue “Download Instructions” button in the top right corner of the page for guidance.
Help and support
If you need help making your 2020 elections or understanding your benefits, contact the Rockwell Automation Service Center at 1.877.687.7272, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Central Time.
Did you know?
- You can lower your 2020 medical premiums by up to $450 if you complete the Health Management Program before the end of the year.
- Your HSA contributions roll over from year to year. If you don’t change your contribution for 2020 during Annual Enrollment, it will default to your current election. You can change your contribution anytime during the year.
- You must re-enroll in an FSA for 2020. You will lose any funds you don’t use by the end of the year.
- You can get a free second opinion with Best Doctors if you’re enrolled in a Rockwell medical option.
- Our handy prescription drug wizard can help you find the nearest CVS pharmacy and search for specific medications.