Financial Engines recently mailed you a personalized analysis of how you’re saving and investing in the 401(k) plan.* If your evaluation indicates that you should make changes, consider letting a financial expert do the work for you.
When you sign up for Financial Engines’ Professional Management program, their financial experts will:
- Send you a personalized plan that covers the Rockwell Automation Retirement Savings Plan and any other retirement assets you tell them about.
- Work with Fidelity Investments to put your plan in action.
- Monitor your account and rebalance as needed.
- Provide advisor representatives you can talk to.
- Send quarterly retirement updates.
There are three easy ways to sign up:
- Return the orange reply form included with your evaluation,
- Call Fidelity Investments at 1.877.401.5762 and ask to be connected with Financial Engines, or
- Go to www.financialengines.com/forRA.
For details, see the information mailed to your home.
If you prefer to make the changes yourself, consider Online Advice, an easy-to-use, interactive online service that provides professional, personalized investment advice for managing your 401(k) Plan, available at no additional cost to you. For details, log in to your account at www.401k.com and click the Financial Engines link.
* You received an evaluation in the mail unless you are already enrolled in Financial Engines’ Professional Management program or have opted out of the mailings.
Did your Retirement Evaluation show your full retirement picture? Do you have other accounts that you will be using in retirement, such as a previous 401(k) plan, IRA or pension plan?
Connect your other pre-tax retirement accounts through Online Advice, or by calling an Investment Advisor Representative if you’re a Professional Management member, and Financial Engines will offer advice on those accounts and provide an updated retirement income forecast. To get started, log in to www.401k.com and click on the Financial Engines link.
Financial Engines® is a registered trademark of Financial Engines, Inc. Online Advice and Professional Management advisory services provided solely by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C., a federally registered investment advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of Financial Engines, Inc. Financial Engines does not guarantee results and past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Published: May 9, 2014