When you need benefits information, find it quickly at www.raquickfind.com (this website). Simply type in your question or topic, and the site will direct you to what you’re looking for.
You—and your spouse/domestic partner—can also visit the Quick Find to:
- See the latest news about your benefits and the Health Management program.
- Get general information about your medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, accidental death & dismemberment, disability and retirement
- Find phone numbers and web addresses for benefit vendors.
- Try the interactive Prescription Drug Wizard and Retirement Process Timeline Tool.
- Learn about the Health Management program and download the Health Care Provider Form.
- Download an extra copy of benefits materials that were mailed to your home. (Type “downloads” in the search field.)
- View and print past issues of For Your Benefit.
The Quick Find is web optimized so it’s easy to access from your desktop, tablet or smartphone. In fact, if you visit the site from an iOS device (iPhone or iPad), the Quick Find will give you the option to install the site as a web app on your home screen.
Can’t Find the Answer?
If you ever search for a benefit topic on the Quick Find and don’t find what you are looking for, let us know. Simply look for “Find What You Needed?” on the right-hand side of the page and click “yes” or “no.” Your feedback will help us improve the Quick Find for all our employees. If you respond “no,” you’ll receive help to find what you need.
Need Detailed Information?
When you want detailed, personalized benefits information or need to manage your benefits, visit Your Benefits Resources on EmployeeConnect. That’s where you’ll find summary plan descriptions, review your current coverage, use interactive modeling tools, estimate your pension benefits (if eligible), update your life insurance beneficiaries, make benefits changes and change your personal information.
For easy access to general benefits information and contact numbers, visit the Quick Find.
If you can’t find what you need on Your Benefits Resources or the Rockwell Automation Quick Find, call the Rockwell Automation Service Center for assistance (1.877.687.7272). Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central time.