Get what you need and never pay more than you have to! Rockwell Automation offers several benefits that help you save money on items and services you use every day. So check this handy list before you open your wallet.
Get discounted group rates for personal insurance needs like home, renter, fire, auto, boat and excess liability. You can compare coverage and rates from multiple carriers at once and enroll anytime. As an added convenience, you can pay your coverage with after-tax payroll deductions. Call MetLife at 1.800.438.6388 for details, to get a quote or to enroll.
Buy or lease a car for less with the Automobile Discount Program. In general, when you buy from participating dealers, you can enjoy applicable dealer incentives in addition to program savings. To learn more, see the list of participating suppliers and find out how to receive the discount, visit Global RAIN > A–Z > Automobile Discount Program.
Get the following discounts with AT&T, Sprint and Verizon. Note that discount rates can change without warning if critical corporate account thresholds are not met.
- AT&T—17% discount. Use discount code #32634. To register for the discount, visit https://www.wireless.att.com/business/enrollment/. For new AT&T service, provide the discount code at any AT&T retail location. You can also order via the employee premier site.
- Sprint—21% discount. Show your badge at a local Sprint retail store to receive the discount.
- Verizon—17% discount if you enroll in paperless billing. Show your badge at a local Verizon retail store to receive the discount.
Enroll in the Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) each year during Annual Enrollment to cover your child and adult dependent care expenses with tax-free dollars.
Get a discount on your next Dell™ computer. Rockwell Automation offers a discount based on the initial cost of qualifying hardware and operating system software. Watch Yammer (Clocktower Employee News Group and Clammer) for special sales. Find details on EmployeeConnect.
Explore our Concierge Service for corporately negotiated discounts for entertainment, sports events, dining, lodging and other services. Find details at Global RAIN > A–Z.
Make the most of your health care dollars with these free, confidential services:
- Personal advocate. Aon Hewitt’s Advocacy Services can help you resolve complex medical and benefits issues, including health care claims and coverage. To reach an Aon Hewitt advocate, call 888.622.1200 (Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central time) or visit http://www.aonhewittadvocacy.com and click “Get Help.”
- Best Doctors. Find a new doctor, get a free second opinion or receive an in-depth review of your diagnosis and treatment plan from the experts at Best Doctors. Save money by making sure you’re not overpaying for care or receiving care you don’t need.
- Quest Diagnostics Lab Card. Pay less for lab testing (compared to an outpatient hospital or other facility) when you use a Lab Card independent lab if you’re enrolled in a Rockwell Automation medical option.
Also, lower your tax bill with these medical-related accounts:
- Health Savings Account. If you’re enrolled in the HSA option, take advantage of this triple-tax-advantaged account. Your contributions, interest and qualified distributions are usually tax-free! It’s a great way to save money on your taxes today and also save for medical expenses in the future. Refer to IRS Publications 969 (Health Savings Accounts) and 502 (Medical and Dental Expenses) to learn what expenses qualify for distributions from your HSA funds.
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account. If you’re not enrolled in the HSA option, consider a Health Care FSA to pay eligible medical, dental and vision expenses with pre-tax dollars. You save money because you don’t pay taxes on the money you contribute.
Get vision care at a discount—including exams, frames, lenses, contacts and LASIK—when you use providers in the MetLife VisionAccess network. You’re automatically enrolled in the program—even if you don’t participate in a Rockwell Automation medical option. Go to mybenefits.metlife.com or call 1.800.275.4638 to find a participating provider near you. When you make an appointment, use program code MET2020.
Anytime you need information about the discounts available to you, go to the Quick Find and search “discounts.”