- Feeling sluggish? Fight fatigue by signing up for a Take Action activity. The Step It Up and Time Out For Health challenges focus on the physical activity and nutrition you need to keep your energy up all day. To learn more, visit ra.staywell.com.
- If you participate in the Health Savings Account (HSA) option, you can start, stop or change your HSA contribution amount at any time, for any reason. To do so, call the Rockwell Automation Service Center at 1.877.687.7272. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central time.
- You can change your 401(k) contribution amount—or type—at any time. Simply log in to Fidelity’s NetBenefits® and look for the Quick Link to the Contribution Amount page. Your changes will take effect in one or two pay periods. If you’re not sure how much to save, visit the Tools page and try the Take Home Pay Calculator and Contribution Calculator, or explore the Annual Increase Program. If you need help, call the Rockwell Automation Service Center at Fidelity at 1.877.ROK.401K (1.877.765.4015) between 7:30 a.m. and 11 p.m. Central time on any business day.
- Are you a spender or a saver? How you manage money can help you choose which 401(k) or IRA may be right for you. For the latest news, special reports and insights, check out this and other Viewpoints articles on Fidelity.com on the News & Insights page.
- The Rockwell Automation Service Center and the Rockwell Automation Service Center at Fidelity will be closed on May 26 for Memorial Day.
Published: May 9, 2014