The COVID-19 pandemic affected almost every part of our lives—including our preventive care. Many of us had to put off routine care to focus on staying healthy at home. Still, routine preventive care is one of the most important steps any of us can take to prevent serious illness. If you’re behind on your regular exams and screenings, now’s the time to get back on track.
Did you know?
- Annual physical exams with a primary care physician are the best way to manage your health long-term. Tracking your health stats year over year means your doctor can note changes to your weight, blood pressure, cholesterol, bone density and more, and manage them accordingly.
- Most people don’t experience cancer symptoms in the earliest, most treatable stages. Screenings help you recognize cancer before it becomes symptomatic when treatment has the highest chances of success.
- Vaccines are preventive care. You can protect yourself and your family from common, preventable illnesses like the flu, HPV, hepatitis A and B, chickenpox, COVID-19, shingles and more with vaccines.
- Dental cleanings and X-rays help prevent more serious and costly dental problems.
Schedule your preventive care today
Under our medical options, eligible preventive care for you—and your covered dependents—is free when you use an in-network physician. This includes annual physicals and screenings, well-child care, well-woman exams, prostate exams, flu shots, vaccines and more. If you’re enrolled in one of our dental options, your annual dental exams, cleanings, and X-rays are also 100% covered.
Charges may apply if you use an out-of-network physician or dentist. So always make sure you use an in-network provider. Need help? A Health Pro® through Alight Advocacy can help you schedule your preventive care with in-network providers. Call 1.877.687.7272 or email AlightHealthPro@compassphs.com to work with a Health Pro.
Focus on your mental health, too
Your mental and physical health are connected—so be sure to check in on both regularly. Regardless of your participation in a Rockwell Automation health plan, you have 24/7 access to free, confidential mental health care and support through Workplace Options. For more information or to talk with a trained counselor, call 1.855.897.4044 or go to the Workplace Options website (Company Code: automation).
Keep in mind …
- Everything you share with a Health Pro or Workplace Options counselor is completely confidential.
- Charges may apply if you use an out-of-network physician or dentist.
- A Health Pro® through Alight Advocacy can help you schedule your preventive care with in-network providers. Call 1.877.687.7272 or email AlightHealthPro@compassphs.com to work with a Health Pro.
- For more details on covered preventive care, read the Summary Plan Description (SPD) on Your Benefits.