Looking for benefits information? You can find most of what you need online. The key is knowing where to go based on what you’re looking for. So consider this your handy guide for what to find where.
EmployeeConnect > Your Benefits Resources
- View Summary Plan Descriptions for all your plans.
- View your current coverage, including rates.
- View and change your personal information (address, phone and more).
- Change your coverage when you have a qualified change in family status.
- Use the single sign-on link to access StayWell.
- Estimate your pension benefits (if eligible).
Rockwell Automation Quick Find
Visit www.raquickfind.com (this site) for fast answers to general benefits questions. On the Quick Find, you can:
- Type in a topic or question to receive answers instantly.
- Find phone numbers or Web addresses for benefit vendors.
- Try the interactive Prescription Drug Wizard and Retirement Process Timeline Tool.
- Find the latest news about your benefits and the Health Management program.
- View and print past issues of For Your Benefit.
You don’t need a password to sign in, so feel free to share the link with your spouse/domestic partner. The website is optimized for smartphones and tablets, too. If you visit the site from an iOS device (iPhone or iPad), Quick Find will give you the option to install the site as a Web app on your home screen. That way, you’ll always have benefits information at your fingertips, even when you’re on the go.
Finally, you can access lots of helpful, personalized information on our plan administrators’ websites. Consider visiting:
- Aetna or Humana for medical information.
- CVS Caremark for pharmacy information.
- MetLife for dental, vision discount, legal services, and auto and home coverage information.
- Fidelity for 401(k) Plan information.
If you still can’t find what you need, Rockwell Automation Service Center representatives are happy to help. You can contact them via e-messaging on EmployeeConnect, and they’ll respond within 24 hours (except weekends and holidays). Or you can call 1.877.687.7272 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central time.