We’re all having to adapt during this time. COVID-19 has put physical, financial and emotional strains on many of us. Although the future is unknown, one thing is certain: your Employee Assistance Program (EAP), administered by Workplace Options, has tools to help you through this. It’s completely free to you and your family, 100% confidential and available 24/7.
To access the EAP, visit achievesolutionsglobal.net (Company code: automation) or call 1.855.897.4044. Here are just a few of the many ways it can support your well-being.
1. Virtual counseling sessions via Skype, FaceTime, and other video chat platforms
If you need help coping with a personal or work situation, the EAP has enhanced its virtual counseling benefit to now offer video counseling via platforms such as Skype, FaceTime, Facebook Messenger and many others. You’ll get connected with a professional counselor who can help you with things like parenting, marriage issues, eating disorders, substance abuse, job stress or depression—really anything that’s on your mind. All visits are completely confidential, and you can call anytime—day or night—to get started. Just dial 1.855.897.4044.
You can also refer a family member or coworker to the EAP if you think they might need help. A few signs to look out for are irritation and anger, lack of interest in doing things they once loved, or excessive worrying or anxiety.
Download Sanvello for help with stress, anxiety and depression no matter where you are.
Sanvello is a free app that teaches you clinical techniques to dial down symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression. The app offers:
- Daily mood tracking
- Weekly check-ins and goal-setting
- Coping tools to manage stressful situations
- Guided journeys using clinical strategies
- Anonymous peer community
If you’re a UHC medical plan member, you can upgrade to the premium version for free. Download the app today or learn more at sanvello.com.
2. New resources to find medical, child care, elder care and pet services
Visit the Find Services page to get help with locating:
- Medical providers – Clinicians, hospitals, doctors and more
- Child care – Day care centers, schools and camps, and adoption services
- Elder care – Assisted living facilities, nursing homes or in-home care (you can work with a Workplace Options consultant to get matched with an elder care provider according to your needs)
- Pets – Find a pet sitter and explore pet adoption centers or rescue groups in your area
3. Financial and legal assistance
Protect yourself against identity theft or visit the Legal Resource Center to get help with creating personal or business documents. Both of these services are free to you. Here’s an overview of what you can do with each service.
Identity theft protection
- ID Threat Score – Gauge your vulnerability to theft
- Breach Search Tool – Scan unfamiliar email addresses and the dark web
- Safe Wallet – Securely store credit cards and other financial information online
- Premium Protection – Monitor your credit and get unlimited ID theft recovery services
Legal Resource Center
- Personal documents – Complaint letters, deeds, living trusts, wills and more
- Business documents – Corporations and LLCs, intellectual property, sale of goods and more
- Legal information – Articles, definitions, tips and Q&As
4. Live webinars on COVID-19 and other topics
The EAP continuously offers live webinars on a variety of topics, and has two new webinars on COVID-19 worth checking out. Click the links below to register.
- Best practices for working remotely – Wednesday, May 13, 1 p.m. Central Time
- Living off your paycheck – Thursday, May 21, 3 p.m. Central Time
5. Quizzes, trainings, videos and more
The EAP has a variety of resources to support you every day, including quizzes, videos, articles and so much more. Plus, you can access resources specific to COVID-19. Check them out at achievesolutionsglobal.net.